- Restorative mediation provides a forum for resolving disputes in a cost effective manner as an alternative to litigation.
- Restorative mediation deals cooperatively and constructively with personal injury and medical error claims, preferably as soon as the parties are ready.
- Restorative mediation addresses the harms and needs created by, and related to, personal injury and medical error claims.
- Restorative mediation requires responsible parties to recognize and repair the harm as much as possible.
- Restorative mediation prefers maximum use of voluntary and cooperative response options.
"An organization that adopts restorative mediation principles and practices can reduce both the monetary and emotional costs associated with insurance claims."
Doug Frost, Ph.D., Management Consultant